IMPORTANT VENDOR INFORMATION
Everything you need to know about setting up shop at the 2023 Harvest Festival on September 16th at the Knauss Homestead in Emmaus, PA
Step 1: Buy Your Ticket
If you haven’t yet purchased your vendor ticket, click below to head over to Eventbrite to complete your registration. Be sure to answer all of the questions completely so that we can add your information to our marketing materials. Once you have done that, come back here to claim your space!
Please note that if you purchased a 2023 Vendor Pass, you don’t need to do anything but skip to step 2 and claim your space! We already have you registered for the Harvest Festival.
Due to the complexity of the event, we do not have rain dates. If the event is canceled due to weather or some other unforeseen circumstance, you’ll have a credit to use with us for future events, or you can request a refund within 7 days of the event cancelation.
Step 2: Find Your Space!
Please check out the site map below, and you’ll see your assigned space. Every space is the same size (10×10) and shaded. There are no bad spots!
- Each Space Measures 10×10
- There Are 2 Main Entrances
- Foot Traffic is The Same No Matter Where You Are
- No Electricity Is Available (Generators Are Permitted)
- Wifi Is Available Near The House
- Bring Your Own Tent and Table
- If You Need A Tent / Table / Chairs Contact Us
- Vendors Preparing Food Onsite Must Obtain a License From The Borough of Emmaus
FOOD VENDORS + TRUCKS
If you are preparing food onsite, you must obtain the proper license from the Borough of Emmaus. Please contact the Borough Health Inspector to ensure you have what you need before you arrive.
Garry J Ritter, RS
Borough of Emmaus
28 S. 4th St.
Emmaus, PA 18049
|2||Crow Canyon Jewelry|
|4||Sun Fam Umi Custom Clothing|
|5||Allison Brady Art|
|6||Welcome Gnome Shoppe|
|7||Richard Knauss Handmade|
|9||Just Sage It|
|10||Spruce & Slate|
|13||Daniel Dworkin Woodcraft|
|15||Jolts for Colts|
|17||Bamba Soap Company|
|20||Mia Bella’s Candles|
|23||Jolts for Colts|
|25||Mother Nature Minerals|
|26||Abi Marie Designs|
|27||Cats N Co.|
|28||Horse and Carriage Ride Tickets|
|29||Hausmans Fruit Farm|
|30||RAM American Handmade|
|32||Lily Bean Cottage|
|34||J. Liberty Creations|
|37||Sew Lovely Creations|
|38||Sole Beauty Dezigns|
|40||Knauss Homestead Preservation Society|
|41||Willow Valley Gifts|
|42||Pumpkin Pickup Table|
|43||Sassy’s Story Time|
|46||Pumpkin Painting Area|
|47||Pumpkin Painting Area|
|48||Franklin Hill Vineyards|
|49||Nort Port Cheese Ball Company|
|49||Carriage Ride Departure Area|
- Vendor setup time is from 10:00 am until 11:30 am
- You may drop off your items at the roundabout in front of the barn. Vendors can no longer drive onto the property for safety reasons.
- Vendor parking is to the right of the barn.
- Volunteers will be present to direct you during setup.
We’re here to ensure you have the best day possible withus, so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!