Support the Knauss Homestead
The Knauss Homestead relies on memberships and donations for upkeep, renovations and educational programming. With your support, we can keep this Revolution-era treasure around for generations to come.
A tax-deductible donation as small as $10 will help the Knauss Homestead:
- Care for the Knauss Homestead in a responsible manner
- Fund necessary restoration projects
- Provide educational programming and private tours for school groups and history lovers
- Conduct original research on the pioneer era in the Lehigh Valley
- Maintain our growing collection of colonial-style pieces and artifacts
Why Become a Member?
Simply put: Without new members, the Knauss Homestead property will not survive. We rely on the generous support of the community for maintenance, upkeep and programming. If keeping Lehigh Valley history alive is important to you, we need your help.
The goal of the Knauss Homestead Preservation Society is to protect this one-of-a-kind structure and preserve it for another 300 years. Your tax-deductible donation will help us do just that.
Benefits of Knauss Homestead Preservation Society Membership
Every member of the Knauss Homestead Preservation Society receives:
- Invitations to exclusive events and members-only programming
- Unlimited free guided tours
- A tax deduction in accordance with IRS rules.
- The satisfaction of preserving a historic treasure for future generations
The Knauss Homestead has witnessed every major event in United States history. Built a year after the signing of the Declaration of Independence, it has stood strong through the War of 1812, the Civil War, the fight for suffrage, two world wars, the civil rights movement and more. With your help – and only with your help – it will stand as a reminder of the democratic ideals of the past for future generations.
Become a Member Today
Your monthly or one-time donation of as little as $10 will support the critical mission of the Knauss Homestead Preservation Society. Every donor automatically becomes a member of the Knauss Homestead Preservation Society.
To contribute, fill out this form and mail it with payment to:
Knauss Homestead Preservation Society
PO Box 714
Emmaus, PA 18049